Today, groups Tessi and Imprimerie Nationale have announced the signature of a partnership agreement focusing on dematerialization activities.
The partnership was established by the creation of a company: SAKARAH. TESSI will own 80% of the capital and the Imprimerie Nationale will own the remaining 20%. SAKARAH will rely on the existing electronic document exchange platform « Sakarah » created by the Imprimerie Nationale, and on both groups' synergies (both being leading players on the market of digitized and secure flow management). SAKARAH aims to establish itself as the undisputed national leader in secure dematerialization. Under the brand name INFACTO, the Imprimerie Nationale Group will be SAKARAH's reference operator for all business dealings with public institutions, government agencies, local and territorial authorities. « The dematerialization of document processes is a priority for government administration and the Imprimerie Nationale is there to guide them » explains Didier Trutt, CEO of the Imprimerie Nationale Group. Both Groups are also studying the implementation of other synergies related to the industrial processing of incoming and outgoing mails and the processing of sensitive flows, such as secure enterprise output management, digitization, archiving and proof management.
About Tessi :
For more information : www.tessi.fr
About the Imprimerie Nationale:
Integrator of technologies and reliable solutions for citizen documents through its activities:
For more information on the Imprimerie Nationale: www.imprimerienationale.fr
Tél. +33 (0)1 40 58 30 03
Porte Maillot - 58, bd Gouvion Saint-Cyr - 75858 Paris Cedex 17
Secretary General – Director of Communications
Tél. +33 (0) 4 76 70 59 10
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Amalia Naveira / investor relations
Marie Claude Triquet / public relation.
Tél. + 33 (0) 4 72 18 04 90
In 2010, the Imprimerie Nationale won the National Police bid for the production of parking ticket booklets (green tickets), traffic ticket booklets (pink tickets), speeding ticket booklets (yellow tickets), detected by mobile radars only. Approximately 10 000 booklets of 10 to 20 yellow speeding tickets have been delivered since June 2010.
The contract for yellow speeding tickets (PV) is a one-year contract and can be renewed three times. Tickets meet the specifications set by the government, not by the Imprimerie Nationale. The fixed fine letter card is entitled "contravention à la vitesse (speeding ticket)". It is yellow and contains five sections.close
Simplified issue and renewal procedures for the biometric passport.close
|Flashcode||How to use a Flashcode?|
Each page of The Imprimerie Nationale website has is own Flashcode
From the App Store or Android Market, download then install a flashcode reader such as Mobileflashcode or Flashcode for exemple.
Run your application then scan the Flashcode picture with it.
An URL will display.