Electronic archiving with probative value
Nowadays both people and assets are protected by data protection. We must be in a position to provide proof of the authenticity of a document or electronic information at all times. In order to satisfy the compliance regulations, documents have to be conserved for a defined period.
IN Groupe’s electronic archiving guarantees the conservation of the probative value of electronic documents, by meeting the requisite of four fundamental criteria of the civil code: integrity, intelligibility, permanence and identification.
IN Groupe’s electronic archiving with probative value offers the possibility of conserving documents for long periods while making them accessible at any time.
IN Groupe’s SIAF approval authorises us to manage and conserve public archives.
Benefits of electronic archiving with probative value:
- Securing and storing data in France
- Highlighting and tracking information
- Conserving the probative value on a high security site
- Making data durable
- Complying with the standards and reducing the risk of loss of authentic data
Example of life cycle of electronic public archives
(Compliance NF Z42-013, OAIS ISO 14721)
The DATA solution supports clients over the whole area of the management and conservation of sensitive data.
IN Groupe positions itself as a trusted external archiver by conserving the probative value of sensitive electronic documents for the public and private sectors.
An offering builds on major achievements:
Physical and digital archiving of digital files with management of the conservation period of public data
Some Prefectures entrust us with the management of regional government documents. Our solution permits the digitization of administrative documents and the centralised integration of items digitized by IN Groupe in an archiving system.
The IN’s electronic archiving with probative value offer comprises:
- Removal of physical archives (possibility of two month cycles per month)
- Digitization and deposit in the archiving system approved by the Archives de France
- Possibility of remote consultation from a work station through a web browser, login and password
- Physical archiving throughout the statutory conservation period (or DUA - Period of Administrative Value) on a site approved by the Archives de France
- Physical sorting of files in accordance with statutory requirements: at the end of the period of conservation, return of part of the archives to the Departmental archives and destruction of the rest following agreement with the archives administration.
- Advice and assistance in setting up an outside legal archive facility
- Physical extraction on demand during the 5 year conservation period